- Yoga For The Butt
- Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Advance Yoga With Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga For Complete Beginners
- Yoga For Beginners: Relaxation & Flexibility
- Weight Loss For Beginners
- Total Arm Workout
- Get Madonna Arms
- Tank Top Arms
- Victoria Secret Arms
- Superset Arm Workout
- Five Minute Arm Workout
- Arms Like A Victoria Secret Model
- Fine Toning Arms
- Sleek and Sexy Arms
- XHIT Arm Workout
- Tone Up Your Arms For Summer
- Pop Pilates Back On Fire
- Pop Pilates Backless Dress Workout
- Toned Arms and Sculpted back
- Bodacious Back And Sleek Shoulders
- Sexy Back Workout
- 5 Minute Toned Body
- Strengthen And Tone Your Back
- Firm Your Back
- Tone Up Your Back
- Lower and Upper Back Workout
- Fitness Blender : Butt and Thighs
- Barre Workout for Butt and Thighs
- 56 Minute Butt and Thighs
- Legs Workout
- Miley Cyrus Sexy Leg Workout
- Perfect Legs
- Killer Legs And Booty Workout
- LAB Workout
- Hot legs and Big Round Booty Workout
- Lean Legs
- Legs And Butt Shaper Workout
- Victoria’s Secret Angel butt workout
- Bikini Blaster : Booty Booty Booty
- Beautiful Booty Workout
- Love your Booty Routine
- Bombastic Booty Pilates Workout on the Ball
- Bombshell Booty Workout
- Bikini Booty Workout
- Victoria secret series : Butt Workout
- 10 minute Beginner butt
- Supermodel Butt Workout
- Victoria Secret Bombshell Butt Workout
"I would like to be remembered as someone who did the best she could with the talent she had."
July 31, 1965.
Happy Birthday, dear Joanne ‘Kathleen’ Rowling!
BLACK = I would date you.
GREEN = I think you’re cute.
BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
GREY = I wish you would notice me.
PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
TEAL = We have a lot in common.
YELLOW = I don’t know you at all.
ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
BROWN = I don’t like you.
PINK = I think you are unattractive.
RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
WHITE = You scare me.
RAINBOW = BED PLZ.
Male!Annabeth with armor and sword
Andrew Chase - Requested by Anon
the phrase ‘as useful as nipples on a breast plate comes’ to mind’
not dissing, brilliant art still
well actually a lot of acient greek armors had these “useful” nipples
the 7th harry potter book was released july 21st 2007 that is exactly 7 years ago today
today’s the day to make a horcrux y’all